Key Word Journal
Our hope is that as you study God’s word this journal will:
- help you feel more comfortable as you study
- inspire you to dig deeper into the Word of God
- be an excellent companion to a "One Year" Bible plan
- help you keep track of which books you've studied (and when)
- organize all of your thoughts/Bible study notes in one, central location
- be a place to record prayers as you study
- be something that you come back to again and again to add more information as you study different books over the years
- write/illustrate/free journal in any way you feel led
Of course, these prompts are only suggestions—please feel free to use this journal in any way you choose. There is no right or wrong way to study God’s Word! My prayer is that this journal will be a blessing which will enhance your walk with God as well as a vehicle He will use to reveal His great love for you.
Front and back covers are laminated with 10mil lamination for durable protection.
Each section is printed on 32lb paper which prevents bleed through and provides a sturdy writing surface.
Share this Product
I like the look of the book itself especially the plastic coils. I thought the pages were already divided in sections but it only looks like a book of dotted pages. If you get it you will need to put your own sections on each page.
Looking forward to using my new Key Word Journal!! Thank you for all that you do! Charlotte